PanelPlace Says Hi: Anthony
Hi all, hope you guys have been doing great! PanelPlace has been actively featuring members to talk more about themselves and their experience with PanelPlace. Through these Q&A, we hope that the community will gain knowledge from our experienced survey takers!
Previously, we had the honour of inviting Carina to share her insights on paid surveys! This time round, we managed to invite Anthony, a loyal member of PanelPlace since 2011! As an avid survey taker, Anthony shares his expertise on online paid surveys in the mini Q&A below.
Got some free time? Use it to do paid surveys and earn rewards. Let's Do it!
Anthony's expertise on paid surveys
1. Hi Anthony, could you give us an introduction of yourself?
Hi all, nice to meet you! I’m Anthony and I have lived in New York my entire life. My hobbies and interests include being a technology nerd and I like anything to do with Google and Android. I enjoy correcting and fixing information on Google Maps.
2. How often do you do surveys?
I complete surveys on a daily basis. Surveys help me to kill time when I am home and have nothing else to do.
3. What is your favorite Survey Panel and why?
My favorite survey panel is Pinecone Research! After sharing my thoughts through the survey, I receive $3 for every completed one. The best part is that incentives can be cashed out for Paypal at any time! How convenient.
4. Are there any particular survey topics you enjoy doing the most?
My favorite survey topics are definitely technology related, and more so smartphone and mobile interests.
5. Could you name a few of the most interesting or unexpected questions you have gotten from a survey? What was your reaction?I am open minded and hence, no question ever surprised me! The most interesting questions are about asking me for opinions on how to improve a product or service. I love this type of questions because I feel empowered as a survey taker to change the product or service!
6. Could you share with us your PanelPlace story?I have been a member of Panel Place for several years now. I was attracted to PanelPlace as it allowed me to keep track of the survey panels I belong to. I was also introduced to more legitimate survey panels - this is what I like most about PanelPlace!
7. Have you had any reservations about paid surveys before joining us? Has your thinking changed since?Totally not, I have been participating in surveys for over 15 years! In the past 10 years, I have mastered learning how to elaborate, not hold back and to give unbiased answers.
8. What do you think about paid surveys?I do paid surveys for 2 main reasons. Firstly, it is to change the way a product may be manufactured. Secondly, it is for the incentive earned along the way. I believe others have the same two reasons as well. I tend to refer friends to survey panels that have good payout structure.
As for earning tips, never rush through a survey and always read each question carefully! You need to be more careful especially when you get a survey page that has 20 or more questions per page. Your cautiousness will allow you to get you approved more often!
9. What was the biggest problem you faced when doing paid surveys for mutiple survey panels?In the past, I had problems keeping track of my earnings and remembering my login information at various survey panels. Now, PanelPlace has definitely helped me keep track and remember all of the survey panels I belong to.
10. What would you tell people who are considering doing Paid Surveys?Firstly, always read the FAQ before joining a survey panel! Do take special note on the payout terms and what is expected of you. Secondly, do a Google search of the name of the survey panel so you can find any ratings and reviews on it.
11. Is there anything else you would like to say to the PanelPlace community or team?Nothing in particular, thank you!
Thank you for sharing your experience with us, Anthony! The PanelPlace team appreciates your input and we will definitely strive harder to serve all of you better.
Hope you guys enjoy Q&A sessions like these, as you get up close and personal with PanelPlace’s very own experienced survey takers! We hope these paid survey tips will be of use to you!